INVESTMENT IN AN EXCLUSIVE MOSELLE LOCATION
Traben-Trarbach is in the Bernkastel-Wittlich district of Rhineland-Palatinate and has been designated as a state approved spa. It is a small town with a lot of flair situated right in the heart of Europe – in the Cologne / Frankfurt Main / Luxembourg triangle. It takes just 20 minutes from Frankfurt-Hahn airport to get to the town and from there it is only 120km to Frankfurt/Main airport. The Traben and Trarbach sections of the town are separated by the Moselle and are connected with each other by a modern bridge construction. High-quality tourism, wine growing and wine trading are now the dominant industries. The famous town on the Moselle attracts several hundred thousand visitors every year and there has been an upward trend in this respect.
BARRIER-FREE LUXURY LIVING
with breathtaking views
The ‘Residenz Mont Royal’ has been planned with due regard to the highest standards for aesthetic and architectural details. It has 22 apartments of which 20 units have south or southwest facing balconies or patios with a view of the Moselle. The complex is only some 60m from the Moselle promenade, which is accessible on foot, and it provides breathtaking views. The technical and energy facilities conform to the requirements of the very high KfW 55 standard. The building is equipped with a highly efficient and environmentally friendly wood pellet heating system. A commitment has been given that the building will be completed and ready for occupancy in the 4th quarter of 2019. The design of the residence has been executed with the signature style of the developers who have a great deal of experience in the area of ‘designing and constructing high-end residential projects and villas’ and it is being built on top of part of the old ‘Langguth’ wine cellar, deemed worthy of preservation. This is where the very conveniently equipped complex is being developed and it is being built for permanent living purposes or for use as holiday apartments. Not only the high-quality facilities are particularly outstanding but also the availability of a most diverse range of service offers that will make this place particularly attractive as a place to live in permanently or to spend holidays in or as a retirement residence and will, thus, ensure the sustainability of this property investment.
DETAILS OF THE FACILITIES
- an impressive entrance lobby (approx. 70 sq. m), roofed entrance area, natural stone floors, wide staircase
- concierge service
- entrance monitoring for maximum security – mailbox intercom system with video camera
- stairs and corridors made of natural stone material, integrated lighting fixtures – motion activated
- passenger lift
- semi-underground parking garage with bright, friendly lights and natural ventilation
- park-like outdoor facilities and green terraces
- wine cellar for residents
- patios and balconies with high-quality paving slab surfaces
- 3.30 m exclusive room height – triple glazed windows, plastic with aluminium outer shell, big sliding doors entirely out of aluminium
- electric rolling shutters on all the windows
- electric blinds on the large corner glazing of the penthouse apartments
- suspended ceilings with shadow gap
- monitored decentralised ventilation system – high-quality silky matt varnished interior doors with premium steel handle sets
- selectable floor coverings
- tile flooring in bathrooms
- balconies with glass balustrades, outdoor lighting and sockets
- high-quality sanitary wares from the Vigour company’s Derby/Derby Style or White series
- floor-level showers – underfloor heating
- electric vehicle charging point for residents only
- overnight accommodation facility for relatives in an on-site apartment
- own wine cellar compartments
- cellar compartment for each residential unit
- and lots more
SERVICES AVAILABLE IN THE RESIDENCE
Quality of life you can enjoy every day
- Interior – Full furnishing service for the apartment
- Letting service on-site / multi-lingual
- Special medical care if required
- Cleaning service and handyman referrals
- Catering and hotel services
- Golf club cooperation including green fee reservation
- Taxi access
- Bike rentals
- Planning for excursions and events locally and in the surrounding area
- Hiring of other services through the concierge
- Possibility of someone checking on the apartment during periods of absence
- Option of own wine cellar
- Access to marina / yacht harbour Traben-Trarbach
- Access to the health and wellness offers at the hotels ‘Bellevue’ and ‘Moselschlösschen’
- On-site wine bar for residents / can be reserved for celebrations/family gatherings
Highlights of Traben-Trarbach and the surrounding area
Whether you are active or passive, in Traben-Trarbach you can live comfortably permanently or temporarily. Wine, art & culture, history, gourmet experiences, wellness and health treatments, sports activities and fascinating landscape features make this place unique.
NATIONAL & INTERNATIONAL TOURISM
Traben-Trarbach’s strategy for tourism does NOT rely on mass tourism but rather on tourism competencies that add value – those that focus on keeping the location as a particularly attractive place to live in and visit. In this respect, the areas of wellness & gourmet experiences, health treatments and outdoor sports activities have been particularly well developed. Hikes in the magnificent vineyard landscape with splendid views, bicycle riding, beauty massages or therapeutic treatments, water sports and golf and much more besides are available here every day. Excellent hospitality available right on ‘the doorstep’ the famous hotel ‘Romantik-Jugendstilhotel Bellevue’ is just a 3-minute walk from the RESIDENZ MONT ROYAL. Just a few metres further on is the 4-star ‘Moselschlösschen’ hotel with its restaurant ‘Zum Schlösschen’ and the ‘Wein- und Biergarten am Pavillon’, a wine and beer garden. By 2020 this hotel will add a 5,000 sq. m spa area.
The ‘Parkschlösschen’ – the only Ayurveda hotel in Europe to have been awarded 5 stars – is in the Trarbach section of the town and provides treatments that soothe the body, mind & soul.
Atraction BUDDHA MUSEUM TRABEN TRARBACH
Insights into many different eras
The unexpected in the Moselle Valley. In a building constructed by the (Jugendstil) architect Bruno Möhring you can now admire a wonderful collection of over 2,000 Buddha statues from many different eras and made out of various materials. At one time, this building was the only winery with wine cellars, in Europe, built in the Jugendstil manner. It was lavishly restored by Wolfgang Preuss, an IT entrepreneur, and became home to his collection related to Buddhist culture that he had assembled in over 20
years. It is a unique permanent exhibition of Buddhist iconography in Europe. Events on this topic and also external events take place regularly in the building itself, which is approx. 3,000 sq. m in size, as well as in the inner courtyard.
THE TRABEN-TRARBACH YACHT HARBOUR
This is one of the most beautiful yacht harbours on the Moselle. It is on the upstream side of the lock at Enkirch. Here, you can expect, among other things, the following amenities:
- running water at every jetty
- 8-10 m jetty boom for safe embarking and disembarking
- free Wi-Fi – 230 V electricity supply at every jetty
- barbecue area, showers and much more besides
Along the beautiful banks of the Moselle in Traben-Trarbach there are many different ships that offer excursions both near and far in the surrounding area. Luxury cruise ships from many countries dock in Traben-Trarbach every day.
GOLF COURSE HAHN
The sportingly challenging 9-hole golf course set in the magnificent landscape of the Hunsrück (a low mountain range) with its idyllic lakes will inspire you. Good clean air and delightful views turn a game of golf into an unforgettable experience.
There is a clubhouse and restaurant opposite the generously arranged driving range and the chipping and pitching area.
Simon Tucker, a PGA professional, is always ready to help the members and guests at the golf school.
Apartements in the RESIDENZ
A UNIQUE STRUCTURE WITH VALUE RETENTION
Barrier-free – luxurious – energy-efficient
The construction of the building will be executed to a very high level of comfort in terms of thermal energy insulation, technology, the structural construction and aesthetic design.
Real estate agent
We are looking forward to hearing from you.